We at Wolfschmidt Plumbing, Heating and Cooling realize how helpless you feel when an emergency occurs in your home, such as:
- Your air conditioner breaks on a sweltering hot summer day
- The heater stops working in the middle of blizzard
- Water starts gushing out of your toilet
- Your hot water heater breaks right before your morning shower
- The kitchen sink won’t turn off in the middle of your holiday party
- A gas pipe bursts in the middle of the night
Wolfschmidt’s state-of-the-art NEED HELP NOW dispatch system will immediately connect you directly to our 24/7 on- call technician for your area. We are available 365 days a year.
- All holidays (Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Easter, etc.)
- All weekends
- All hours of the day and night
- Natural disasters (hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, etc.)
We are always within a few minutes from your home, with a trained technician and fully-equipped truck to help fix your emergency within minutes.
All you need to do is sit back and relax while Wolfschmidt’s Emergency Response team fixes all your plumbing, heating and cooling emergencies.
You will also be assigned an area supervisor, who will be responsible for helping you with any other needs that occur because of your emergency. Your supervisor can assist with:
- Temporary shelter due to flooding
- Temporary heating and cooling units installed
- Water clean-up
- Fire damage clean-up
- Liaison between you and insurance companies due to the emergency
- And much more